Rev Mok has been with the Church since June 2015 as an Appointed Designated Minister. On June 15 2017 our Board promoted her to the status of Ordained Minister because of her excellent service record, her qualifications and character. She will be available to the Cantonese community in Greater Vancouver.
- University of British Columbia – Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- British Columbia Institute of Technologies – Human Resources Management Certificate
- Travel – admire the artwork crafted by mother nature, marvel at the magnificent structures designed and built by people from hundreds of years of ago with little technology, learn about different cultures and taste the food of locals.
- Fitness – Zumba, Jazzercise, Yoga.
Personal Growth and Study
- Yoga – learning about how the body and mind react to the environments around us during Yoga sessions.
- Health – learning about healthy eating through internet researches.
- Vancouver Coastal Health Shop by Phone Program – Grocery shop for people who are unable to shop or get of their houses on their own.
- MOSAIC – Income Tax clinic – file income tax for low income people pro bono.
Serving as a Designated Minister
Performing Life Celebrations like wedding ceremonies afforded me the opportunity to share in the joys of married couples and their families. I learn about their families, cultures, and experiences. I have many opportunities to minister Pastoral Care to many types of people in Chinese as well as English.